Well howdy do da,
Haven’t tested this little experiment,but plan on giving it a shot on a Tv Media Box,like an OTT MXQ as shown in the photo image below.
How to install OpenElec on a Rasberry-Pi with WIFI.
Follow the link below
- It’s completely free!
- A full install is only 90-125MB using only minimal hardware requirements
- Simple installers & diskimages for HDD, SSD, Compact Flash, SD card, USB etc.
- Now one generic build for Nvidia, AMD, Intel based on x64/x86-64 hardware
- Separate builds for Raspberry Pi 1 and 2, and Apple TV (upto v4.2.1, now deprecated)
- Freescale iMX6 ARM builds for Cubox-i, CuboxTV and Hummingboard boxes
- Simple configuration through the Kodi & OpenELEC interfaces
- Plug and Play external storage
- File sharing via the SAMBA file protocol out-of-the-box
KODI HOME SCREEN
OpenELEC (short for Open Embedded Linux Entertainment Center) is a Linux distribution designed for home theater PCs and based on the Kodi (formerly XBMC) media player. OpenELEC applies the “just enough operating system” principle.